09 February 2011

Justin Bieber: Not a manufactured pop star

Sadly there is no one to blame for Justin Bieber other than the kid himself after he slammed suggestions he was a manufactured product.

The Tween pin-up has long faced claims his career was the fantasy of record label executives looking to line their own pockets rather than the result of hard work and talent.

In an interview with U.S talk show host David Letterman, the Beeb promised his upcoming movie Never Say Never would silence the doubters.

"(The movie) is my story. Most people would think some people just put me together; some people just made me. Like I'm just some factory machine! But this movie proves that I really worked hard to get here and I just wanted to show that."

The star of every 13-year-old girl's eye also revealed the track-listing for his upcoming Never Say Never: The Remixes album…released Valentine's Day.

music.ninemsn.com.au


See comments made by CorpAu


Of course he is

Posted by: CorpAu, Oz, on 4/02/2011 4:23:56 PM

We all know he is. This is just an integral part of the music industry. The joke is on the fools that spend the money on him. Ha ha ha !!


No comments: