Saturday, September 7, 2013

Skaf gang rapist Mohamed Sanoussi's parole revoked

A GANG rapist told yesterday he would be released from jail has today had his parole revoked after it emerged his brothers had been charged over a bashing. 

 
Skaf gang member Mohamed Sanoussi, 29, was yesterday granted release from jail where he was serving time for a series of gang rapes in 2000. Officials believed he was a changed man.

But the State Parole Authority (SPA) said today it had revoked Sanoussi's parole after it emerged his two brothers, a cousin and a friend had been arrested.

It said his post-release accommodation would be unsuitable because two of the men in question lived there.
The SPA said it had received submissions from Corrective Services NSW recommending the parole order be revoked.

“The authority agreed with the CSNSW submission that the previously approved accommodation was not suitable in light of the new information,” the SPA said in a statement.

Sanoussi has served 13 years of a 16-year sentence for the rapes of several girls in 2000, when he was 16.
Sanoussi had been granted parole under strict conditions, including a ban on him associating with the Brothers For Life gang.

Parole had been opposed by police, who claimed members of the gang had been meeting at Sanoussi's family home.

Today it emerged his brothers Ahmed Sanoussi, 30, and Mahmoud Sanoussi, 28, had been charged with bashing a cleaner at Revesby in Sydney's southwest.

His cousin Muhammad Sanoussi, 29, and another man, 31-year-old Ar'med Bre'aery, were also charged.

theaustralian.com.au 6 Sep 2013

Initially the 'system' let him go.

The Australian 'legal system' works like a business, and there is no duty of care to the community at large by the Masonic judges.

Australia's politicians and law makers (deliberately) let this sort of trash into the country, in order to terrorise the community at large.

No comments: