Tuesday, May 8, 2018

How to stop police from entering your property

Recently in Melbourne's west, party-goers were in the process of destroying a woman's home.

When she called police to stop the vandals from continuing to commit criminal activity, the police responded, with:

 the response that they cannot attend:

"... because the people had rented the house and invited guests..."

and as a result the police 'force' was not able to enter the property.

In the Victoria Police Manual, under Policy Rules, Victoria Police have the duty to preserve the peace, protect life and property, as seen in excerpt below:

This lack of action by the business known as Victoria Police (ABN 63 446 481 493) is known as malfeasance, where a person would want to sue Victoria Police for such non-action.

If you do not pay a fine the uniforms (police/sheriff) may remove you from your vehicle / residence by force (e.g. 10:1), or you may be imprisoned for unlawfully handed out fines.

- NO action for damage against a 'person',
- BRUTAL force for (alleged) 'damage' for not paying fines.

Australia the Police State.

No comments: