08 June 2018

Police destroy Mildura man's home with no accountability in sight



Many people do not comprehend the political and legal realities in action on this colony called Australia, but that topic is beyond the scope of this post.

What the mainstream media will not tell you is that:

Victoria Police apparently have a code of conduct, code of ethics:

and apparently a manual stating Policy Rules:


What the mainstream media will also not tell you is that since 2013 Victoria Police are a corporate entity as defined within the Victoria Police Act.

With relations to the actions of Victoria Police, and their oath, once again something the mainstream media will not inform the general populations is that fines are not handed out lawfully by Victoria Police as documented by an ex-Victoria Police officer:

http://corpau.blogspot.com/2014/03/ex-victorian-police-officer-comments-on.html


Many cases of police corruption do not make it out into the public, as the victims are threatened if attention is drawn to their matter.

Many figures have been thrown around in the media with regards to how much is paid by Victoria Police to its victims, where they are silenced by NDA's (Non Disclosure Agreements) once a settlement has been agreed upon.

Many truly innocent people have been scarred by Victoria Police, where one of the more famous cases
is that of Corinna Horvath where she was beaten by 8 (eight) men in uniform to an inch of her not remembering her name.

A very brief story made it out into a local publication called Sunraysia Daily, where the text only version is after the headline:

POLICE yesterday raided a Mildura house as part of an ongoing investigation.

Police in unmarked vehicles descended on the Heron Avenue house about 1pm and spent several hours searching the premises.

Several windows in the front of the house were broken yesterday, however it is unknown if that happened during the raid or whether police were required to use force to enter the premises.

For more of this story, purchase your copy of Thursday's Sunraysia Daily 12/01/2017.To subscribe to our Digital Edition ...

________________________________________________________________

The following comment is from the man himself who experienced the home invasion:


Ok, so it’s about time I shared something that Xavier and myself went through early last year. It’s been almost a year and a half and I have heard nothing but bullshit from the parties involved. It’s time I let people know, how out of control certain departments of the police force are.

I’d appreciate it a LOT if you also shared this.

**This is LONG, DETAILED and VERY DISTURBING to read, stay with me though, we all need to know that this could be happening quite often to innocent people**

So on a beautiful Mildura day back in early January last year, a day I was planning on taking Xavier yabbying for the first time. We were woken up by the sound of what we thought, was an explosion. Glass flew all over the bedroom, all over Xavier and myself, and all we heard was screaming! I jumped up ready to defend his life with mine, only to be gutlessly hit in the back of the head with the butt of a rifle by an armed, masked intruder, with 7 more rushing in front of me! Mind you, they were all wielding high caliber machine guns. The type used when the terrorist squad are on patrol in major cities. It took me a minute to realise The Special Operations Group and a large group of men in suits were raiding and destroying my home! I asked (yelled) “what the fuck do you want”, to the screamed and muffled reply “Police, get on the floor, NOW! Get on the floor”... I couldn’t comprehend what was happening, I continued to yell “who are you what the fuck is going on, my sons in the room” till they rushed me, knocked me down and began kicking and punching me in the ribs. I was defenceless screaming “my son is in the room” and all I could hear was Xavier screaming and crying “daddy daddy” and the police laying into to me like I was an animal that needed to be stopped from attacking! I was rolled onto my stomach and both my hands and feet ware zip tied. My mind was blank. I couldn’t hear anything. I was frozen with fear.

Two detectives, one short and stocky the other tall and gangly, like someone who had been bullied all their life and they can now get the bullies back because of their title, walked up my hall, while I was being stood on by one of the Special Operations Group (SOG) members, toward me. “Ryan Naumenko” asked one, later I find out his name after hours upon hours of questioning, Brian Strangman. “Yes?” I said. “You’re under arrest for Bomb Threats made to various government departments and having close involvement with Vladimir Putin and financing Russian organised crime”. I laughed... was this a prank? Was I on a tv show? What the fuck were they talking about. “Are you serious” I asked, “deadly” replied Strangman. I was stunned, shocked and confused. For one, I have a Ukrainian background, not Russian, and bomb threats? Really!? As for being involved with Vladimir Putin, if this was the case I wouldn’t be living in a modest home in Mildura and driving a Nissan Maxima. Wow.

Finally I got to see Xavier, while still zip tied. They had called his mother to come and collect him. He was shaking, crying, and so insanely scared. I hope no parent ever has to see their child in such a state. His mother arrived and was in shock also, I explained to her very briefly what I was accused of and even she said “what the hell, that makes no sense” in front of the police. As time went on throughout the morning and into the late afternoon various other parts of my house were destroyed, whilst I was chain smoking, handcuffed, on my back entertaining deck. Absolutely ludicrous accusations were being thrown at me. The imbecile detective who led this raid (which has cost the taxpayer upwards of 100k which includes choppers, personnel, salary, home repairs, and various other bits and pieces) Brian Strangman, had no idea what he was talking about. He had the wrong man. But why me? To this day, I still cannot answer that. Was it corruption? Did someone make a false statement against me? Who knows. But in time I’ll find out.

I was thrown into a cell at the Mildura Police Station, still having no idea what happened. I wasn’t able to take my blood pressure or heart medication and was feeling weak and defeated. I wasn’t going to lay down and let them do whatever they wanted. I was going to fight these dogs until they knew they had the wrong person. I was refused water, food, and legal representation and was put in a cell being lit by a bright pink light... why? To make people go crazy? This was unusual, as I’ve never seen nor heard of a cell like this at any police station! Finally in an interview room an interview begun. Insane question after insane question. I had no clue about any of this. After around 2 hours, and my life being threatened by the detectives, I was fingerprinted and thrown back in a cell, still with no charge.

2 hours later (around 10 hours all up), a uniformed cop came and got me. I took my things and was told to wait out the front. I was asked none of the usual “how was your treatment” type questions. Just, “there’s your shit, go out to the front”. Two other detectives were waiting for me, bigger, steroid riddled men; in tight t shirts and jeans with automatic handguns strapped to their legs. “we’ll drive you home”... really!? Were they serious “fuck off, I’ll get a cab”. To the reply “get in the fucking car, now”... Argh, so what was up now. I got in the car and we started heading home. The trip I had was in total silence... Until we arrived at my now destroyed and uninhabitable home. “If you speak about this to anyone, we’ll come back harder and armed to the hilt. Accidents happen all the time in raids mate”... wow... did a member of the Police Force just threaten me. My reply “wow”. I got out of the car and walked to mine. They sped off and that was that...

A few weeks of freedom, and avoiding being anywhere near police (caravan parks, mates places), and 3 months in jail later (where I was threatened with physical violence by detectives, and where a record of interview vanished), I was cleared of any wrong doing, everything that was seized, was returned. I was never apologised to, nor have I heard anything from anyone involved with this raid. How can the police get away with this? Why should I let them? Why should I remain silent and suffer through PTSD, Depression and Anxiety on my own. People ask why I’m “moody” or in a “bad mood”, well, imagine yourself going through this, then re-think the question. Xavier, now, is fine. For months after this, every tiny noise scared him. He now understands there are Good and Bad people in every walk of life, including our ever so honourable, police force.

I was never charged. I was never apologised to. I was never provided with a warrant. I was told the raid was “unauthorised” by a detective I spoke to at West Melbourne Police Station when they returned by electronics. Really?!

I was and am still the victim of a corrupt police force, and those responsible, for my now destroyed neck, my mental health journey and my sons memories which will haunt him forever, think they can get away with it. Really. No way. This has to be heard, and it has to be stopped! I’ll never stop fighting until I get what Xavier and I deserve!

Below is a video documenting the damage done to my property. More so for future court cases than anything else, but after reading this, put yourself in my position, and try and feel even 1% of what I felt while watching.

Thanks for reading (and sorry for any typos).


See video:



7 comments:

Man of Law 1 said...

Has an urgent report lodged with IBAC for a start.

Karma Karma said...

Yes... But I've heard nothing.

Silent B said...

Is there a cybercrime department of vic police I can report to? I have been a victim of online scam

Unknown said...

People never use their powers for good anymore. Especially not the police, who seem only out to serve and protect their own interests.

Karma Train said...

Well well well..........looks like the karma train has caught up with this con artist/conman Ryan Naumenko just google his name smells with bullshit and being in jail for ripping off people on Gumtree which you can read just google his name.....lol
then tonight on then tonight on the news i saw a 'reality tv producer'.......bahahahaha with what happened just warmed my heart with what happened and now hiding in rural victoria im guessing mildura but who knows where but good luck with messing with those sorts of people.....lol
Big boy trying to be a wannabe gangsta and then on the news crying woof. your bad news and it keeps follwing you around and guess the quality of life youll be living now must be perfect. Remember Karma will always find you no matter where you hide.

XoXo

Karma Karma said...

Hey Daniel Grima, how's the meth and coke trade going in the valley? Hopefully well. Can't wait till the karma train hits you, plenty of boys inside wanna have a chat with you. ♥️

Silent B said...

Hahahaha this Ryan naumenko has been doing cyber scamming for years, he has never had a “real life” and it has all be lies on the internet, writes blogs about himself lol it’s pathetic! He tried to make some hip hop music which was worst I heard in my life and heard from an old source close to him he leaves skid marks in undies and always stunk!!!