12 May 2018
Australian government's deliberate education fail
Government's are not in the business to provide top quality education for the children of the herd population, and least of all for the residents of a (penal) colony called Australia.
Why would the people in the Australian government want to teach the children of the cannon fodder for example;
- the 'Constitution' (Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (UK),
- Australia was taken from a people already 'occupying' the land, suggesting that the 'crown' is not as honourable as written,
- The Sheriff of Victoria cannot produce warrants, emanating from fines, as required by law,
- many Acts are in circulation unlawfully,
- Today's 'city councils' across Australia are not the lawful department of the state as they are supposed to be, as defined within the 'Constitution',
just to name a few.
It's easier to teach the children of the cannon fodder to;
- focus on social media to get as many followers as possible,
- 'consume' Apple or Samsung products,
- become data providers for Au Gov Co, Google, Facebook, Amazon et al,
- be subservient to authorities without asking questions,
- live by the 'nothing to hide, nothing to fear' government propaganda,
and so many more examples that may create a blog that mere mortal man may not be able to finish reading within his lifetime.
See how the Australian government has deliberately failed the general population.