The terror leader with links to Paris extremists we can't kick out: Illegal immigrant from Algeria jailed in Britain is still here because he 'has right to family life'
- Baghdad Meziane, 49, was jailed in 2003 for helping to fund terrorism
- He was released in 2009 and is fighting deportation back to Algeria
- Meziane claims deportation would breach his right to a family life
- He has close links to Al Qaeda recruiter and terrorist Djamel Beghal
- Beghal thought to have radicalised Amedy Coulibaly and Chérif Kouachi