There has also been mention that 'he' is the only valid sheriff, whilst all the others are not.
A quick search in your favourite 'search engine' may yield the result that the current sheriff of Victoria is a 'natural' person Brendan Facey who's pictured below next to clamped automobile.
- Is the clamping of people's automobiles actually lawful?
- Is a letter from the 'Sheriff's Office' informing you that your vehicle is unregistered really lawful?
- Can the 'Sheriff' involve a third party (CCV - Civic Compliance Victoria) in a so called fine?
- Is the 'Sheriff' acting lawfully when he instructs Vicroads, who's CEO is Mr. John Merritt, to put a sanction against your 'person's' vehicle.
- Is your automobile really a vehicle?
There are many more questions that are not mentioned here that definitely can be raised, pertaining to not only the validity of law but also the questionable actions of Victoria's 'sheriff' called Brendan Facey.
With the help of many dedicated people, who for obvious reasons cannot be named, a document has been compiled that outlines the concerns regarding the actions of this so called 'sheriff' Mr. Brendan Facey.
The document at this stage is in draft mode and its content is as follows:
also it can be downloaded below:
We would appreciate any comments either here following this article or on our facebook page under the current name of Cort Australe (Corpus Australis).