According to the Australian Institute of Criminology a 'hacker' can literally be anyone involved in the computer industry.
The paper put out by the company commonly referred to as the Australian Government states that a 'hacker' can be a person:
- who explores programmable systems,
- who is obsessive about programming,
- who is able to program quickly, or
- is an expert in a particular program.
- an expert enthusiast,
- one who enjoys creatively overcoming limitations, or
- a malicious meddler seeking confidential information.
See how whatever little rights you have on this penal colony have been degraded with these unlawfully enacted laws.
Original source at:
or alternative download at:
Since Australia is still a penal colony, the laws are reflective of this.