Sunday, June 24, 2018

China's quest for global dominance

China's government has the perfect implementation of slave labour, complete subservience of the people to government organisations, something that the Australian Government is taking notes on.

Australia was setup as a slave labour camp in the form of a penal colony, were the administration has not faltered from this blueprint, and today it has progressed to a first class slave labour camp where people are under the illusion that they have freedom.

The people in the Australian government are supporting China, as in the words of ex Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott:

"Australia is open for business"

and that (slave labour) is "good for the economy"

See article from 23 Jun 2018 by news.com.au of the headline:

The story China went to furious lengths to stop from airing

CHINA’S Canberra embassy issued a fierce threat over a story they didn’t want Aussies to know. Here’s what happened.


Is China taking over?


FIVE days before 60 Minutes aired a program about China’s quest for global dominance, the team received a furious phone call.
“Take this down and take it to your leaders!” the voice on the other end was yelling.

On the line was Ms Saxian Cao, the Head of Media Affairs at the Chinese Embassy in Canberra, and she was laying into the program’s Executive Producer Kirsty Thomson.

“You will listen! There must be no more misconduct in the future!” Ms Cao reportedly shouted into the phone.

According to Nine News, Ms Cao accused the network of filming the exteriors of the Chinese Embassy in Vanuatu illegally — a claim Ms Thomson refuted.

Ms Cao also claimed a drone was used to fly over the embassy in a potential safety hazard, which was also disputed.

The report claimed the phone did not end amicably, with Ms Cao shouting: “You will not use that footage!”

It highlighted the lengths to which the Chinese government will go to silence voices it doesn’t agree with — even within Australia, amid an ongoing national debate over foreign interference laws.

The offending 60 Minutes episode — which aired earlier this week — covered the ongoing issue of Chinese encroachment in the Pacific, including the country’s Belt and Road Initiative, a Chinese-built wharf in Vanuatu, and the wider issue of foreign interference in Australia.

So what was the Chinese Communist Party so keen to hide?

CHINA’S RISING INFLUENCE IN THE PACIFIC

Papua New Guinea will soon be the second country in the Pacific to sign on to China’s Belt and Road Initiative.

“When in China, we’ll be signing the ‘One Belt, One Road’ initiative,” PNG Prime Minister Peter O’Neill said earlier this week, according to local media.

“That is a great potential for Papua New Guinea, which means that this will help integrate our own economy to the global economy … The rest of the world is making business with China and we cannot simply sit back and allow these opportunities to go by.”

The PNG leader is currently in Beijing for a week-long visit.

The move will no doubt raise alarm bells in Canberra, with fears China is increasing its presence in the Pacific region.

In April, Fairfax Media reported Beijing was negotiating a military base less than 2000 kilometres from our border.

China and Vanuatu have both denied the report, which claimed Beijing was eyeing a military base in the island nation, with global ramifications.

“No one in the Vanuatu government has ever talked about a Chinese military base in Vanuatu of any sort,” Foreign Minister Ralph Regenvanu said. “We are a non-aligned country. We are not interested in militarisation.”

The move prompted fears in Australia over Beijing’s aims for greater military influence in the South Pacific region.


The Conflict Islands in Papua New Guinea.Source:Supplied
But Beijing’s economic influence in Vanuatu remains undeniable, with China responsible for almost half of the island nation’s foreign debt.

In places like Sri Lanka and the African nation of Djibouti, China has been granted control over ports after the countries defaulted on massive loans taken out to build the ambitious projects.

There are now fears the same pattern will play out in Vanuatu where China has loaned the country $114 million to build a wharf at Luganville — the site of America’s second largest base in the Pacific during World War II.

CHINA’S DEBT-TRAP STRATEGY

China’s debt-trap game goes something like this: they offer the honey of cheap infrastructure loans, then attack with default when these poorer economies aren’t able to pay their interest down.

At the heart of this sits the Belt and Road Initiative, a trillion-dollar project that seeks to connect countries across continents on trade, with China at its centre.

The ambitious plan involves creating a 6000km sea route connecting China to South East Asia, Oceania and North Africa (the “Road”), as well as through building railway and road infrastructure to connect China with Central and West Asia, the Middle East and Europe (the “Belt”).


This map details China's Belt and Road Initiative.Source:Supplied
In the interview with 60 Minutes, Dr Malcolm Davis, senior analyst in defence strategy and capability at the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, said China is mainly targeting poorer countries and employing a “debt-trap strategy”.

He said the trillion-dollar project basically forces other countries to align themselves with it.

“It gets countries — particularly poorer countries — hooked on debts they can’t pay back,” he said.

“When they can’t pay it back, China basically grabs ports, facilities or territory. It’s a debt-trap strategy.

“It services their need in terms of accessing resources, sustaining contacts and national development, and maintaining that ‘China Dream’. It’s really vital for the Communist Party to maintain prosperity if they want to maintain power.”

WHY THE PACIFIC IS CRUCIAL

Why is the Pacific so important to China? From the rising superpower’s perspective, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands and Fiji are the most crucial, as they have the most minerals and natural resources.

But while the strategic aspects of China’s interest in the region have been highlighted recently, experts believe they have been over-hyped.

“I don’t think (the region) is enormously important to China,” Australian National University’s Development Policy Centre deputy director Matthew Dornan told news.com.au.

“The amounts of aid they provide are still not huge. Australia provides a lot more.”

According to the Lowy Institute, China spent $2.2 million on 218 projects in the Pacific between 2006 and 2016. This is a lot less than the $10 million Australia contributed.

“I don’t think the Pacific tops its list in terms of strategic importance, even if it does for Australia,” Dr Dornan said.



Australia will no doubt be keeping an eye on China’s strategic moves in the Pacific region.Source:News Corp Australia
While the Pacific may not be high on China’s agenda, Australia appears to have woken up to the importance of the region to its own interests.

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop recently returned from a bipartisan trip to some Pacific nations with Labor shadow minister Penny Wong. They visited Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia and the Marshall Islands.

Ms Bishop has denied that the trip was aimed at countering Chinese influence but in an interview with Fairfax Media, acknowledged that China’s construction of roads, ports, airports and other infrastructure in the region had triggered concern that small Pacific nations may be saddled with unsustainable debts.

“We want to be the natural partner of choice,” Ms Bishop told Fairfax earlier this week.

“We want to ensure that they retain their sovereignty, that they have sustainable economies and that they are not trapped into unsustainable debt outcomes.

“The trap can then be a debt-for-equity swap and they have lost their sovereignty.”

Friday, June 22, 2018

Paedophile spared prison to prey on victims in market stalls in Queensland.



If there's ever a failure of 'justice' to the victims of paedophiles, this is just one example.

Bundaberg judge Keith Dodds supports paedophiles like Bob Fordham (Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/bob.fordham ) being among the community.

If they become repeat offenders, it's more 'business' for the courts.

If you're a paedophile in Bundaberg, you'd want Keith Dodds to 'judge' you, right?

Do you really want to be 'friends' with a paedophile who will have access to your photos that you put up of your children?

See article from 27 Mar 2009 by news-mail.com of the headline:

Fordham gets suspended sentence


DESPITE admitting to owning a collection of child pornography that included videos of children as young as five being raped, Bob Fordham was yesterday allowed to walk free from the Bundaberg District Court.

The former AFL Bundaberg Wide Bay (AFLBWB) president received two cumulative jail sentences, one with parole and one suspended, after pleading guilty to two child porn charges.

In Fordham's sentencing yesterday morning, crown prosecutor Kylie Ward told the court that police, who were acting on information from an international child pornography operation, found a collection of 10 child pornography videos on Fordham's computer last June.

The videos, some of which were more than 25 minutes long, included children aged between five and 14 performing sexual acts on adults.

Ms Ward asked the court to send a strong message to child predators by jailing Fordham, but Judge Keith Dodds sentenced him to a 12-month suspended jail sentence for knowingly possessing child pornography and an 18-month jail sentence, with immediate parole, for using a carrier service to commit the crime.

Another man arrested in the same operation pleaded guilty to possessing more than 900 child exploitation images which included infants being sexually abused - but was released immediately on parole and probation.

Fordham 'jaded'

Former AFL Bundaberg Wide Bay (AFLBWB) president had become “jaded” with adult porn- ography before turning to child porn, Bundaberg District Court heard yesterday.

Judge Keith Dodds said a psychologist's report tendered to the court by Fordham's defence suggested he had developed an “unhealthy” interest in pornography before he was arrested as part of an international investigation last June.

“It has suggested in that report the increased interest in pornography, both adult and child, stemmed, at least in part, from (Fordham's) lack of an appropriate intimate relationship with a person of the opposite sex,” Judge Dodds said.

The report also found Fordham was not a pedophile and his primary interest was adult women.

Defence lawyer Simon Burgess said his client had been taking counselling to help address the issues that led to his arrest on June 23, last year.

Another man arrested in the same child pornography operation, which led to the arrest of 66 people around Queensland, pleaded guilty to charges of knowingly possessing child pornography and using a carrier service to commit the crime.

Craig Lovett was sentenced to probation for three years, a two-year prison sentence with immediate parole and a three-year good behaviour bond of $2000.

He was found with more than 900 images, one of which showed a man performing sexual acts on a six-month-old child and another showing a child involved in bondage.

He had about 90 images of children being raped and more than 800 images of naked children.

The court heard the man was bi-polar and had a low level of intelligence.

Australia cashless sooner than you think?


A 'thorn' in the administration of the general population in Australia is something called cash.


In order to give this tool that allows privacy the flick, the administration of Australia is in full swing under whatever excuse to do so.


Privacy (of the general population) is not what the Australian Government is about, after all why would you if you're in a penal colony.
 
The first stage is welfare, as they are the first people that are literally 'owned' by the government.

Here is one implementation of going cashless, as reported on 21 Jun 2018 by 9news.com.au of the headline:

Welfare law changes head to Senate

The federal government is a step closer to slapping an income test on carer allowances and expanding the trial of its controversial cashless welfare card.

The two key items on the government's social services agenda passed the House of Representatives on Thursday, and now await their fate in the Senate.

The government wants to apply a family income test of $250,000-per-year to Carer Allowance and the Carer Allowance (child) Health Care Card.

"Welfare is of course a major area of taxpayer funded expenditure," Attorney-General Christian Porter told parliament on Thursday.

"The government therefore is aware of the needs to balance welfare spending with the provision of support services."

Savings from the test will fund reforms in carer services, with carers able to access new tailored and targeted services from September 20.

For the cashless debit card trial, the government wants to extend it to Bundaberg and Hervey Bay until June 30, 2020.

"The expansion to Bundaberg and Hervey Bay will help to test the card and the technology that supports it in more diverse communities and settings," Mr Porter said.

The changes would also see systems automatically identify when the cashless debit card is being used to purchase restricted products, and decline the transaction.

It expands restricted products to include "cash-like" items that could be used to gamble or obtain alcohol.

Labor is decrying the proposal for what it describes as insufficient consultation.

"While we know that most people have the ability to self-manage their incomes, we also understand that some people do need a hand," said Labor MP Emma Husar.

"Extending the roll-out of the cashless debit card without appropriate consultation and research is not an effective way of giving people a hand."

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Nugan Hand Bank Australian connection files

The Cabinet files:

Part 1 (218p, 81.5MB) :



Part 2 (243p, 95.8MB):



Part 3 (229p, 66.5MB) :




Public Media News articles:

This is what the general population were allowed to know,
i.e. "FOR MEDIA" release (24 February 1983):



An article from the Wall Street Journal (24 Aug 1982):




Commonwealth of Australia House of Representatives
Official Hansard No. 139, Tuesday 2 October 1984:



Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Corrupt Queensland police bribe bashing victim not to press charges

If Australia's police force gets caught out committing criminal offences, there are a few ways that the matter is dealt with by police.


In this case Queensland's Police Service whose chief is Ian Stewart (pictured above), offered cash or hush money in order for the victim not to pursue further action against police.

In the case of the 'whistle blower'  Rick Flori, he gets charged by the organisation he worked for, the organisation committing criminal offences.

SO to make it simple Sgt Rick Flori exposed criminal activity, where he gets charged for committing a criminal activity.

So in Australia it's a crime to expose criminal activity [of the 3rd tier of government, called the judiciary, which the police are part of]?

(Still need more proof you live in a police state?)


What is also concerning is that 18 months earlier Ian Stewart falsely stated that the victim Mr. Noa Begic did not want to pursue charges against police, when in fact he did.

Please note that he (Begic) was paid off in a secret and court sealed confidential settlement, where he then withdrew the complaint.

How can a court (or any person) trust the words of the chief of police Ian Stewart, when at law he is described as an 'unreliable witness'?

Interview from ABC Radio Brisbane by Steve Austin with QPS head Ian Stewart:


Downloadable at:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cNDGj0e38PncTx-_rdDm7qU6rliDthXi