Here are some the harshest reviews:
- “Eat the book itself, it will taste better than the recipes within.”
- “Just embarrassingly awful. Even the cover photo looks like she had to be shown where the kitchen was in her house. Write what you know, sweetie, like instagramming selfies and pimping out your soulless children.”
- “And the award for the worst cookbook in existence goes to ...”
- “Absolute trash. I’d rather eat McDonald’s every single day for dinner then one of Jenner’s pretentious recipes.”
- “I would rather read a cookbook written by ISIS.”
news.com.au 27 Oct 2014
This is apparently news.
More like (useless) information that belongs at the bottom of a trash tabloid publication.
This is how the masses are distracted from the 'real' news.