When those tactics fail the next level is stepped up to inform the persons involved of ‘career suicide’ or threats of never being able to obtain another job anywhere, which naturally may lead to financial difficulty and the breakup of the family unit, where the ‘system’ will be in control of the personal affairs of the individuals.
- When a person hires a lawyer/barrister/etc, to appear in court on their behalf, the corporation known as the ‘court’ is hired for business/ trading/ commerce to deal with a matter.
- When one hires the lawyer/barrister/etc, to appear on one’s behalf the interests of the ‘system’ must be kept intact when a verdict is handed out, where the hired persons swear an oath to the Court, their Colleagues, and lastly the Client, also known as the three C’s within the industry.
- When one hires someone on one’s behalf, one denounces the right to speak to the judge/magistrate.
- When one steps into the court room, the rows of seats are known as the public gallery, where any member of the public can sit in on any court case.
- When one steps up to the Bar Table (in person or via a ‘lawyer’), one steps away from the (jurisdiction of the) ‘land’ and enters the jurisdiction of Maritime Law.
- Any so called Australian court (Magistrates’, Perin, etc) that is a corporation which fines you for speeding/ red light camera, city council, parking etc, has no jurisdiction over you, BUT it is up to you to prove this, something the legal fraternity does not inform you about, and defends this fact vigorously.
- Judges purchase matters, where the outcome is already known beforehand, where typical court cost can be in the magnitude of $700 for a simple matter that can be in front of the judge for as little as one minute, as a result the judgments are NOT unbiased.
- Judges receive $30,000 per conviction
- Judges do not pay income tax