12 May 2009

Paris Hilton's Dumbest Quotes


A classic example of why some people should NOT breed:






"There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon."

Reporter: "Are you worried about Swine Flu?"
Paris: "I don't eat that."

"I don't really think, I just walk."

"I love Africa in general — South Africa and West Africa, they are both great countries."

"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?"

"First I wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realised you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead."

"It's been my dream to have four babies by 30. I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids."

"I think it's important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and... everybody's hot."

"Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her."

"What's a soup kitchen?"



ninemsn.com.au

No comments: