The unlawful signature of Victoria's Sheriff Brendan Facey in the link:
Many people have caught on to the illegal actions of the Victorian Sheriff – Brendan Facey, his alleged ‘deputies’, and the cover up by the authorities.
- The (alleged) sheriff sends you a template letter, with a computer scanned image of a signature to the ‘natural person’.
- The definition of a ‘natural person’ is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 64B (2).
- A warrant generated from a matter within the ‘Infringements Court’ is invalid.
- In order for the warrant to be valid it must contain all of the following:
- The name of the judge
- The Judge’s signature
- County Court seal/stamp.
- There is no lawful appointment for Victoria’s current ‘sheriff’ Brendan Facey.
- The Act that allows the sheriff to perform duties, Sheriff Act 2009, is not enacted lawfully.
- As a judge would you put your name and signature to a ‘warrant’, knowing that you are liable?
- Can the Department of Justice and Regulation really provide a copy of a lawful warrant?
- Can the Sheriff’s Office of Victoria really produce a lawful warrant?