26 March 2015

Unincorporated Associations - Sue the individuals

If you are dealing with an entity that is an Unincorporated Association (e.g. your local 'city' council that carries a registered business name), that has been for example issuing you an unlawful 'fine' or 'rates' notices, it cannot be prosecuted.

The good news is that the persons comprising it can be sued / prosecuted.

Get the name of the CEO and all others associated with the unincorporated entity and sue them.

No comments: